Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/the-61st-dac-annual-i-love-dac-campaign-opens.19879/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

The 61st DAC Annual I LOVE DAC Campaign Opens

AmandaK

Administrator
Staff member
Register for a complimentary pass; Keynotes from Analog Devices, Intel, Tenstorrent and University of Illinois

61DAC_SemiWiki 400x400_I LOVE DAC.png

San Francisco, CA. – March 21, 2024 – Agnisys and Keysight are sponsoring the 16th annual complimentary three-day exhibit pass to the 61st DAC, newly christened as The Chips to Systems Conference. While DAC maintains its focus on electronic design automation (EDA), it now encompasses a broader spectrum of electronic system design and automation applications, including AI, autonomous systems, embedded systems, IP, security, cloud-based designs, and beyond. The upcoming 61st DAC promises to deliver unparalleled opportunities for training, education, networking, and exhibits, serving as the singular event that unites every facet of chip design within a single week, under one roof.

A sneak preview of DAC’s Keynote addresses this year include:
  • - Monday, June 24: Jim Keller, CEO, Tenstorrent
  • - Tuesday, June 25: Dr. Gary Patton, Corporate VP and GM, the Design Enablement group in Technology Development, Intel
  • - Wednesday, June 26: Alan Lee, CTO, Analog Devices
  • - Thursday, June 27: Prof. Sarita Adve, University of Illinois
The I LOVE DAC pass grants access to attend the in-person event being held at Moscone West Center in San Francisco, CA, June 23 - 27, 2024. The I LOVE DAC pass includes complimentary entry to:
  • - Four Keynotes, three SKYTalks (mini-Keynotes) and Tech Talks
  • - Exhibits on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (June 24 – 26)
  • - DAC Pavilion industry panel discussions and analyst reviews
  • - Poster Gladiator battle sessions (Monday-Wednesday)
  • - New: Exhibitor Forum Theater
  • - Three evening cocktail receptions
  • - Career Day (Tuesday, June 25)
I LOVE DAC registration is now open at www.dac.com. Advance registration and the final program will be open April 10, 2024, for all attendees.

About DAC

The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. A diverse worldwide community representing more than 1,000 organizations attends each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives to researchers and academicians from leading universities. Close to 60 technical sessions selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies, and technologies. A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging EDA, silicon, intellectual property (IP) and design services providers. The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design Automation (ACM SIGDA) and IEEE’s Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA).

Design Automation Conference acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.

For more information, please contact:

Michelle Clancy Fuller:
press@dac.com
+1 503-702-4732

Back