[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Rushi Gajjar

I've been involved with electronics and computer gizmos in some form since I was a child playing with LEGO blocks, toy DC motors, AA cells, wires, junked motherboards, hard drives -- and that’s something I've never stopped learning. Got more interest in electronics after winning at State level Science fair in 8th Grade by making a self-dependent village model using conventional energy sources.

My interest on growing technologies in embedded systems put me into the path of development on Internet of Things based products. I love Hardware, it always excites me. I see it like a "Roller-Coaster"​ ride, miss off a single bolt and a complete disaster. Chck, chek, check, is always required and when all "bolts"​ fit correctly, it's a thrill ride!

Very much interested into Internet of Things (IoT) based applications for end-to-end customized electronics product design, technical support and solutions.

Let's change the world by the way we interact with the "things"​. "Do you know the future? Really? Then let's design"

✈ Technopreneur ✎ Author ♚ IoT Hardware Design ✪ leaf.co.in
Occupation
Lead Hardware Architect - Electronics (R&D)
Back