[cat_name] => Jama Software
    [category_nicename] => jama-software
    [category_parent] => 14433
    [is_post] => 
)

Automotive Mega-trends, Safety and Requirements Management

Automotive Mega-trends, Safety and Requirements Management
by Daniel Payne on 01-30-2018 at 12:00 pm

I come from a car-centric family where my father actually bought and sold over 300 vehicles in his lifetime, so automotive mega-trends pique my interest. A new conference called Semiconductors ISO 26262 held it’s first annual event last month, meeting in Munich with guest speakers from some impressive companies like: … Read More

1st Annual International Conference, Semiconductors ISO 26262

1st Annual International Conference, Semiconductors ISO 26262
by Daniel Payne on 10-31-2017 at 12:00 pm

When we talk about the promise of ADAS and autonomous cars then along the way we also hear about this functional safety standard called ISO 26262 which semiconductor companies all pay close attention to. I recently learned about a new conference called Semiconductors ISO 26262, scheduled for December 5-7 in Munich, Germany. The… Read More

Understanding ISO 26262 Compliance for Automotive Suppliers

Understanding ISO 26262 Compliance for Automotive Suppliers
by Daniel Payne on 05-18-2017 at 12:00 pm

The semiconductor, IP, Software and EDA industries are all focusing on the growing automotive market because of its electronic content, size and growth. There are long-time suppliers to the automotive industry, and also first-time vendors that are launching something new every week for electronics in automotive. So where … Read More

Achieving Requirements Traceability from Concept through Design and Test

Achieving Requirements Traceability from Concept through Design and Test
by Daniel Payne on 05-09-2017 at 12:00 pm

Excel is a wonderful, general purpose spreadsheet tool that lets me organize and analyze rows and columns of data into something meaningful, however it doesn’t know anything about requirements traceability for complex semiconductor projects. So why do so many engineering teams still rely upon Excel or custom, in-house… Read More

An Overview of Jama Software in the Semiconductor Industry

An Overview of Jama Software in the Semiconductor Industry
by Daniel Payne on 05-01-2017 at 12:00 pm

Portland, Oregon is a hotbed of innovation for software development companies and I tend to scan the headlines of my local newspaper the Oregonian, which is where I first started to read about Jama Software a few years back. Curiosity and opportunity drove me to meet with Trevor Smith of Jama in their Portland office. We chatted for… Read More