[XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Recent content by VCT

1. V

SMIC #3 in Q1 after TSMC and Samsung; 5nm said to be successfully developed

How come SMIC said they are not going to make AI and AP chips? I thought SMIC make AP for Huawei phone.
  2. V

GPT-4o

Not GPT-5 yet but GPT-4 new version is already a lot better. Low latency will increase 100X use of audio chat can boost semiconductor computing and demand very soon.
  3. V

Intel nears $11 billion deal with Apollo for Ireland factory, WSJ reports

Every financial deal that you can not figure out it's fair or not within 1min. I guarantee it's in favor of financial institution.
  4. V

Sam Altman says helpful agents are poised to become AI’s killer function

"But Altman says there’s a chance we won’t necessarily need a device at all. “ iPhone Air. In the air. Invisible.
  5. V

Timing for TSMC Wafer Orders

I understand they have to pricing 12-24 month before delivery. But can we expect TSMC have the right for price adjustment after 1 year or 2 years of delivery?
  6. V

I think it's because those are the first 3nm orders from most of the customers so the price will be honored. I guess 2nd or 3rd 3nm master orders, TSMC should be able to raise the price. Just wondering the timing of that.
  7. V

C.C Wei said "we set the pricing of N3 very early, several years ahead of production. However, we experienced a lot of cost inflation pressures in the following years. So as a result, N3 will take a longer time than N5 and N7 to reach the corporate average gross margin." How come TSMC can not...
  8. V

Drone Submarines and Ocean development, A semi market of staggering size

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2024/04/19/anduril-australia-ghost-shark/ Also this one.
  9. V

$6.6 Billion in Subsidies to TSMC Won’t Fix Deep Market Structure Issues In Semiconductor Industry

A public policy professor has no idea how difficult it is to run a foundry. He should consult with Nvidia, AMD, and Qualcomm executives first.
  10. V

TSMC March 2024 Revenue Report

Is the news author Robert Castellano credible?
  11. V

Groq CEO: ‘We No Longer Sell Hardware’

It's a very important signal.
  12. V

Introducing Google Axion Processors, our new Arm-based CPUs

Intel is losing more market share, and without that volume, its learning curve will not be able to keep pace with TSMC.
  13. V

Intel's latest AI chip is a direct shot at Nvidia's moneymaker

Even Intel's chances of success are slim, it would be very stupid for Nvidia to place their order with IFS.
Back