1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Semicon pass.”
2) Register for SEMICON West
3) After registering, download the SEMICON West mobile app and start building your schedule. Here are some suggestions:
- Interested in transistor architectures below 20nm? Attend this session in the South Hall TechXPOT on Tuesday from 10:30-12:30: “Leveraging Nonplanar Transistor Architectures and New Materials to Power Mobility Apps Beyond 20nm.” The line-up of speakers in this one is stellar. Joe Sawicki, VP and GM of the Design-to Silicon Division at Mentor Graphics will talk about cell-aware test, which will be vital to FinFET yield ramp.
- After that, headover to the North Hall TechXPOT for “Semiconductor Test: Smarter, Faster, More Productive” from 1:30-4:00pm. Each of the six speakers in this moderated session will explore the latest trends and developments to improve yield, advances in probe card technology, adaptive test integration, and 3DIC test.
- For an in-depth discussion of cell-aware test for FinFET, visit the North Hall TechHUB on Tuesday at 2-3pm. Steve Pateras of Mentor Graphics can tell you everything you want to know. The TechHUBs are new this year, and are designed for interaction between the presenter and audience, so don’t be shy with your questions.
- Wednesday 2pm-3pm, in the Executive Panel “A Promising but Challenging Future,” Mentor Graphics CEO Wally Rhines and four other industry executives discuss the outlook for semiconductor manufacturing.
And while you’re there, stop by the Mentor Graphics booth 6245 and sign up to win a JAMBOX Bluetooth Speaker. See all Mentor activities at SEMICON West.
<script type="IN/Share" data-counter="right"></script>