You are currently viewing SemiWiki as a guest which gives you limited access to the site. To view blog comments and experience other SemiWiki features you must be a registered member. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did NOT buy an iPhone 7!!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I THINK IPHONE IS BEST

Hello,

Hi guys how are you all i hope everyone is fine here,
    i think iPhone has nice features and functions and if you compare to security purpose so i prefer iPhone compare to anoriod but still anoriod have it's own features and his own style.

anyone here want to say something i love to know peoples choice

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

I bought Galaxy S7 later year and the performance drops down a lot after one-year usage, especially the batter life. I will definitely got an iPhone this Cyber Monday, lol. Plus, Apple recently released an free app to help iPhone users transfer content to iPhone in a short period of time.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by longzoba; 11-22-2017 at 04:09 AM.

Thumbs Up
    I've always thought that Samsung is better than iPhone, first, the price of the iPhone, which has historically been the most expensive , It might have something to do with apple's pr ads, The second is mobile phone applications. The iPhone's closure is partly due to security concerns ,
    But for flexibility, I'm completely disappointed that it's hard to share or transfer to Android , except for the iPhone ,

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Easnerty; 12-26-2017 at 02:43 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by astilo View Post
    I got a Samsung S7 instead. Iphone price is just an insult to human intelligence (it doesn´t matter if you can afford it). Apple would have been in serious troubles this year without the Note7 Samsung suicide.
    I swear. Samsung is just a million times better than any iphone.
    We are in 2018 and I am yet to see something revolutionary come out from Apple

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 831
    Given: 2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshika1 View Post
    I swear. Samsung is just a million times better than any iphone.
    We are in 2018 and I am yet to see something revolutionary come out from Apple
    The iPhone 10 is a nice piece of technology. I see far reaching applications for facial recognition, medical for example. My wife and I both have one.

0 Not allowed!
    Now available in print or Kindle: "Mobile Unleashed: The Origin and Evolution of ARM Processors In Our Devices"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12