You are currently viewing SemiWiki as a guest which gives you limited access to the site. To view blog comments and experience other SemiWiki features you must be a registered member. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread: New Semiconductor IP MarketPlace Video

Thumbs Up
    Received: 697
    Given: 1,990

New Semiconductor IP MarketPlace Video

eSilicon has a new video on their new IP Market concept:

Real-time PPA analysis: See how you can get immediate answers to your power, performance or area (PPA) questions on eSilicon® memory compilers and I/Os using the IP MarketPlace environment. IP Market Place - Try before you buy!

You don't need to register, just click and go. I just watched it but I would like to get the feedback of others before I comment. Disruptive technology or not?

Here is the description:

IP MarketPlace Environment: Try IP Before You Buy
    eSilicon's newest free, automated online custom IC decision-making portal

Now you can get immediate answers to your power, performance or area (PPA) questions with pre-loaded data for eSilicon memory compilers and I/Os using the eSilicon® IP Marketplace™ environment:
    • Generate dynamic, graphical analyses of power, performance and area data
    • View your chosen data graphically, in table format, or download to Microsoft Excel
    • Build and download a complete chip memory subsystem
    • Generate and download IP front-end views
    • Run simulations in your own environment
    • Make changes over time and pay for your IP when ready to tape out

Like the rest of the eSilicon Online Tool Suite, the IP MarketPlace tool is available at no charge or obligation.

New Semiconductor IP MarketPlace Video-esilicon-ip-marketplace-1-jpg

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Daniel Nenni; 01-25-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Ongoing PPA investigation: See how you can find quick solutions to your energy, execution or zone (PPA) inquiries on eSilicon® memory compilers and I/Os utilizing the IP MarketPlaceâ„¢ condition. IP Market Place - Try before you purchase!

You don't have to enlist, simply click and go. I just watched it however I might want to get the criticism of others before I remark. Troublesome innovation or not?

0 Not allowed!