Hello Experts!!

I am an electronics engineer, who used to work in the EDA domain for the semiconductors industry.

My role was to develop PDKs(Process Design Kits) for various foundries using Agilent ADS tools. I have expertise in C based coding. I am well versed with the ADS, Cadence virtuoso tools. I have worked extensively in the DRC rule deck creation and thus I am also familiar with the Assura and Calibre.

I have moved to Australia, an year ago and since then I have been looking for a job in the similar profile, but unfortunately there is noting relevant to match my profile here in Australia.

I really need an expert advice as to how I may improve/develop my skills to acquire a job in the similar profile. I really want to stick to the electronics industry. I was really good at digital electronics during my course. But the issue is, it's been more than 10 years since I've passed out of college. Nobody is willing to consider me for the entry level jobs, and I have no other experience in any other field.