You are currently viewing SemiWiki as a guest which gives you limited access to the site. To view blog comments and experience other SemiWiki features you must be a registered member. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread: ? on Intel Neural Compute Stick 2, New Business Models

Expert
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 609
    Given: 450

? on Intel Neural Compute Stick 2, New Business Models

Is the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 a viable platform for learning and developing AI/ML or just Intel hype? Is it powerful enough to develop real world commercial uses or strictly a hobby or low level tool? Is Intel trying to develop a learning/development tool on anything near the level of the Salesforce Trailhead program? I feel properly handled, education/development will both go increasingly to a platform model. Any feedback, comments or thoughts on this would be appreciated. Just like data is the new gold, I feel platforms of this and similar types are the number one up and coming business model since they can be truly international and draw talent from around the world among and offer a speed and flexibility that no other models can match. This will also apply to everything from raw materials to product development, manufacturing, distribution, sales and service and everything in between. We are entering a "Brave New World" of business structures and will see some no one has even imagined yet.

Introducing the Intel(R) Neural Compute Stick 2 - Intel's Next Generation AI Inference Development Kit | Intel(R) Software

Trailhead | The fun way to learn

6 Not allowed!

Influencer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 55
    Its hype.

Honestly, i don't see any use case for this platform.

4 Not allowed!

Mariamoigh1

Can I meet here real men?...

Hello)) I know that your forum is not about that, but I have been watching you for a long time - and so I decided to register. At once I will tell - I want to get acquainted with the worthy man My name is Masha, 21 years old, not married. From Moscow. To be honest, I have long been disappointed in dating sites, some louts and anxious. I love... intimate conversations, but not with every counter I will write my skype, unsubscribed in a personal, in response to your photos! Or send me an email: Mariamoigh1@gmail.com ___ Added later: I apologize, it seems the photo did not load here. Your forum is buggy! Come to my profile: Free dating service from Romania. Woman from Romania, Timis, Timisoara, hair Black, eye Black. (this dating site has long been tired, but it's a pity to delete ...) Write to me!

3 Not allowed!

Mariamoigh1

Revolutional software XEvil 4.0 break more than 8400 type of CAPTCHAs

Absolutely NEW update of captcha solving package "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 4.0": Captchas regignizing of Google ReCaptcha, Facebook, BitFinex, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex, and more than 8400 another subtypes of captchas, with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second). You can use XEvil 4.0 with any most popular SEO/SMM programms: iMacros, XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, A-Parser and more than 100 of other software. Interested? You can find a lot of impessive videos about XEvil in YouTube. FREE DEMO AVAILABLE! Good luck!

1 Not allowed!