You are currently viewing SemiWiki as a guest which gives you limited access to the site. To view blog comments and experience other SemiWiki features you must be a registered member. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apple Using TSM to Justify 1000 Dollar Phone

Expert
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 250
    Money, I'm a trader/investor, if you have followed me for a while. I put my money where my opinions are. I have never owned Apple or Google, for they don't fit my investment style, which is very different from the norm, but works for me.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Arthur Hanson; 5 Days Ago at 05:19 AM.

Expert
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 221
    Given: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by name99 View Post
    Ah Daniel. Meanwhile you have the crowd on ArsTechnica who consider it an unacceptable insult to something (unclear exactly what ...) that Apple still sell phones with "only" 16GB of storage.
    I've even heard the rumor Apple is selling phones without uSD slot and a 2.5mm jack. I guess I'll stick with my 60EUR ChinaPhone.

1 Not allowed!
    Trust me ...
    I know what I am doing.

Expert
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 250
    I very much like my ZTE Promax for which I paid 100 USD each for my wife and I. I especially like the large screen. My laptops running windows 10 were cheap up front, but are proving very expensive in time costs. I think in my next go round I'll switch to Apple, but cry at the price difference. But time is money as the saying goes and Windows is the ultimate time waster. Working with margin really teaches you that time is money.

1 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Arthur Hanson; 5 Days Ago at 05:18 AM.

Expert
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 221
    Given: 276
    This thread was closed but has been reopened by Daniel.
    Just want to add that my last comment was just my way of saying that I think some people take their gadgets too seriously. But be sure that I will get riled up if you say something bad about The Amiga.

0 Not allowed!
    Trust me ...
    I know what I am doing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234