[cat_name] => Intrinsix
    [category_nicename] => intrinsix
    [category_parent] => 14433
    [is_post] => 
)

Re Energizing Silicon Innovation

Re Energizing Silicon Innovation
by Bernard Murphy on 05-13-2019 at 12:00 pm

Hardware is roaring back into prominence in technology innovation, from advanced cars to robots, smart homes and smart cities, 5G communication and the burgeoning electronification of industry, medicine and utilities. While software continues to play a role, all of these capabilities depend fundamentally on advances in … Read More

Drop-In Security for IoT Edge Devices

Drop-In Security for IoT Edge Devices
by Bernard Murphy on 07-10-2018 at 7:00 am

You’re excited about the business potential for your cool new baby monitor, geo-fenced kid’s watch, home security system or whatever breakthrough app you want to build. You want to focus on the capabilities of the system, connecting it to the cloud and your marketing rollout plan. Then someone asks whether your system is architected… Read More

Webinar: RISC-V IoT Security IP

Webinar: RISC-V IoT Security IP
by Daniel Nenni on 05-23-2018 at 7:00 am

Disruptive technology and disruptive business models are the lifeblood of the semiconductor industry. My first disruptive experience was with Artisan Components in 1998. The semiconductor industry started cutting IP groups which resulted in a bubble of start-up IP companies including Artisan, Virage Logic, Aspec Technologies,… Read More

Jump Start your Secure IoT Design with Intrinsix

Jump Start your Secure IoT Design with Intrinsix
by Mitch Heins on 12-05-2017 at 12:00 pm

Have you ever had a great idea for a new product but then stopped short of following through on it because of the complexities involved to implement it? It’s frustrating to say the least. It is especially frustrating, when the crux of your idea is simple, but complexity arises from required components that don’t add to the functionality… Read More

IoT Security Hardware Accelerators Go to the Edge

IoT Security Hardware Accelerators Go to the Edge
by Mitch Heins on 10-23-2017 at 12:00 pm

Last month I did an article about Intrinsix and their Ultra-Low Power Security IP for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). As a follow up to that article, I was told by one of my colleagues that the article didn’t make sense to him. The sticking point for him, and perhaps others (and that’s why I’m writing this article) is that he couldn’t … Read More

Intrinsix Fields Ultra-Low Power Security IP for the IoT Market

Intrinsix Fields Ultra-Low Power Security IP for the IoT Market
by Mitch Heins on 09-21-2017 at 7:00 pm

As the Internet-of-Things (IoT) market continues to grow, the industry is coming to grips with the need to secure their IoT systems across the entire spectrum of IoT devices (edge, gateway, and cloud). One need only look back to the 2016 distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks that caused internet outages for major portions… Read More

CEO Interview: Jim Gobes of Intrinsix

CEO Interview: Jim Gobes of Intrinsix
by Daniel Nenni on 08-14-2017 at 7:00 am

Experience gives us the ability to make better decisions and in a fast moving industry like semiconductors, experience is critical. As chips get more integrated and complex the number of design decisions that must be made increases at a dramatic rate. Process technologies for example, never in the history of semiconductors have… Read More