hip webinar automating integration workflow 800x100 (1)
WP_Term Object
(
    [term_id] => 468
    [name] => Mobile
    [slug] => mobile
    [term_group] => 0
    [term_taxonomy_id] => 468
    [taxonomy] => category
    [description] => 
    [parent] => 0
    [count] => 311
    [filter] => raw
    [cat_ID] => 468
    [category_count] => 311
    [category_description] => 
    [cat_name] => Mobile
    [category_nicename] => mobile
    [category_parent] => 0
)

Next SemiWiki Book Signing Event: MIPI DEVCON!

Next SemiWiki Book Signing Event: MIPI DEVCON!
by Daniel Nenni on 08-28-2016 at 12:00 pm

This is the first MIPI DEVCOM event and the location is my favorite, the Computer Museum in Silicon Valley. For those of you who haven’t been, the Computer Museum preserves and presents for posterity the artifacts and stories of the information age, an age we all grew up in. For those of you who have been to the Computer Museum there is always something new so come out and network with the experts behind the semiconductor curtain.

The Computer History Museum is a nonprofit organization with a four-decade history as the world’s leading institution exploring the history of computing and its ongoing impact on society. The Museum is dedicated to the preservation and celebration of computer history and is home to the largest international collection of computing artifacts in the world, encompassing computer hardware, software, documentation, ephemera, photographs, oral histories, and moving images. The Museum brings computer history to life through large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, a dynamic website, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program.

Also read:MIPI DevCon 2016: Opened to non-MIPI Members!

The MIPI Alliance people have been nice enough to give us space in the exhibit for a proper book signing. Book signings are great. You get a free book and I get to meet the people who are behind the amazing fabless semiconductor ecosystem so it’s a win-win. I will not tell you which book we are giving away this time so it will be a surprise. I hope to see you there!

OVERVIEW
MIPI DevCon: Moving Mobile Forward. MIPI DevCon 2016 has been specifically designed to provide the latest information on MIPI specifications for implementation in mobile and beyond. Learn how MIPI technology is facilitating new capabilities within mobile while at the same time being extended to other markets, such as IoT, automotive, wearables, industrial and augmented/virtual reality.

Over the course of the two-day conference, MIPI experts and working group leaders will demonstrate use cases, share their implementation experiences and provide application examples – all from a technical perspective.

AUDIENCE
MIPI DevCon 2016 is targeted towards system architects, engineers, designers, test engineers, engineering managers, and business and marketing executives. We expect there will be press and analysts in attendance covering the event.

CONFERENCE HOURS
14 September 2016, 8 AM – 5:15 PM (Reception 5:15 PM – 7 PM)
15 September 2016, 8:15 AM – 5:15 PM

EXHIBIT HOURS

14 September 2016, 10 AM – 7 PM
15 September 2016, 9:15 AM – 4:30 PM

AGENDA OVERVIEW
MIPI DevCon 2016 has been specifically designed to provide the latest information on MIPI specifications for implementation in mobile and beyond. Learn how MIPI technology is facilitating new capabilities within mobile while at the same time being extended to other markets, such as IoT, automotive, wearables, industrial and augmented/virtual reality.

Over the course of the two-day conference, MIPI experts and working group leaders will demonstrate use cases, share their implementation experiences and provide application examples – all from a technical perspective.

Focus areas
The MIPI DevCon 2016 program has been developed to match today’s rapidly evolving market needs, as well as to showcase the many ways MIPI specs are being used to foster innovation in other industries. Focus areas and current topics include:

Use cases and implementations
Beyond mobile
Camera and Display
Verification and Debug

Meet our presenters
Technical experts from the following companies will present on some interesting topics.

Highlighted MIPI specifications
Get in-depth technical information on a broad range of MIPI’s comprehensive body of mobile specifications. The following specification areas will be featured in the program:
• Camera (CSI)
• Debug
• Display (DSI)
• Sensor (I3C)
• Physical Layer (C-PHY, D-PHY, and M-PHY)
• RFFE
• Sensor (I3C)
• Test
• UniPro

Other highlighted MIPI specifications to be announced soon.

Share this post via:

Comments

There are no comments yet.

You must register or log in to view/post comments.