hip webinar automating integration workflow 800x100 (1)
WP_Term Object
(
    [term_id] => 178
    [name] => IP
    [slug] => ip
    [term_group] => 0
    [term_taxonomy_id] => 178
    [taxonomy] => category
    [description] => Semiconductor Intellectual Property
    [parent] => 0
    [count] => 1680
    [filter] => raw
    [cat_ID] => 178
    [category_count] => 1680
    [category_description] => Semiconductor Intellectual Property
    [cat_name] => IP
    [category_nicename] => ip
    [category_parent] => 0
)

SemiWiki Job Forum

SemiWiki Job Forum
by Rich Goldstein on 02-02-2014 at 11:05 am

As Dan has mentioned, SemiWiki has added a Job Forum in an effort to help fit qualified people to jobs around the fabless semiconductor ecosystem. A quick survey of companies working with SemiWiki revealed over 1,000 job openings planned for 2014 and finding the right people for those positions is something we can help with.

Dan and I have been friends for more than 20 years and I have the utmost respect for what SemiWiki has accomplished in such a short amount of time. I have been in EDA and Semiconductor IP recruiting since the mid ’80s when the fabless semiconductor industry truly came to be. I’ve experienced the evolution of the companies, the technology, the people, and am well connected in the semiconductor industry. DAC Search Inc. was a premier search firm that I founded in the mid ’80s specializing in these markets and I have remained dedicated to this field.

Following the in-house recruiting trend, I started with Magma Design Automation in 2008 where I was responsible for all of North American Sales recruiting. I even finished my tenure there with an assignment as an inside sales person promoting Spice tools to smaller accounts. From there I had contract recruiting positions at Kilopass Technology, Xilinx, and PMC Sierra. Most recently I spent more than a year at AMD as the lead recruiter for GFX design and verification across North America.

My goal here is to provide the industry with an expert recruiting experience for in-house recruiters and hiring managers alike. We will transform the SemiWiki Job Forum into the place where Semiconductor, EDA, and IP companies can reach out to our members and viewers in order to attract the top talent to their respective career pages. As Dan says, “For the greater good of the fabless semiconductor ecosystem”.

The Semiconductor Wiki Project, the premier semiconductor collaboration site, is a growing online community of professionals involved with the semiconductor design and manufacturing ecosystem. Since going online January 1st, 2011 more than 800,000 unique visitors have been recorded at www.SemiWiki.com viewing more than 6M pages of blogs, wikis, and forum posts.

lang: en_US

Share this post via:

Comments

There are no comments yet.

You must register or log in to view/post comments.