SilabTech is a mixed signal IP company specializing in high-speed standards-based interface PHY IPs like USB3.0, PCIe and SATA. The company designs and develops the SerDes macros for these and other standards. SilabTech is also involved in high-speed low-jitter PLL development and in the design and development of power-management and special purpose IO solutions. The company also serves customers requiring custom and specialized analog modules including ADCs, DACs, temperature-sensors, voltage and current references. SilabTech – Our experience is our edge!
Founded by experienced industry professionals, SilabTech presents itself as a partner that can provide robust designs, architectures and IP products to power your cutting edge System-on-Chip (SoC). Here are few facts that qualify us as a prefered silicon partner:
- Collective experience of 6+ decades of just the founders
- Proven high performance designs and best in class mixed-signal IPs
- Founders have helped other companies in shipping over 1 billion devices with 4 generations of IPs ( 90nm to 28nm)
- Founders are inventors in 10+ patents in USPTO and authors of numerous papers in reputed international conferences
- Active participation in authoritative industry standards bodies and institutions
Headquartered in the electronic capital – Bangalore, India, we bring to you the best professional solutions carved in silicon.
Our offerings don’t end with our standards based IPs. We provide flexibility to customize the IP in order to ease its integration into your chip or to meet your special requirements.
Design in foundry and node of choice
Our robust architectures allow quick implementation of IPs in foundries or technology nodes where we do not have an offering currently. This allows us to offer high performance IPs designed in a technology node of your choice while keeping the overall cost low.
Flexible options for licensing
for more details.