You are currently viewing SemiWiki as a guest which gives you limited access to the site. To view blog comments and experience other SemiWiki features you must be a registered member. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread: Does most industry tools have the feature to effectively implement multi-supply volt

Does most industry tools have the feature to effectively implement multi-supply volt

Does most industry tools have the feature to effectively implement MSV (multi-supply voltage) technique in current design flow yet?

Thanks for your comments!

Top Influencer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuzhufei View Post
    Does most industry tools have the feature to effectively implement MSV (multi-supply voltage) technique in current design flow yet?
    I do know that at our side Cadense CPF flow is being used for production chips.
    Trust me ...
    I know what I am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Staf_Verhaegen View Post
    I do know that at our side Cadense CPF flow is being used for production chips.

Hi, Staf_Verhaegen, thanks for comments!

Top Influencer
    Not really. The CPF/UPF stuff can drive synthesis, but there's no downstream support until you get to fast Spice. I've been campaigning for adding support for verification of power-managed designs to Verilog-AMS for years, but they're mostly analog guys that don't have that problem. The SystemVerilog committees also seem to be in denial and are avoiding anything with the smell of analog.