- Advanced Technology: 28nm ready and ramping, and next is 20LPM and 14XM.
- PDKs: For 28nm, 20nm and 14nm. 14nm handles FinFET enablement complexity. Robust, easy to use and high quality, supports pretty much the full range of EDA tools.
- Design Methodology: all that 20nm stuff like double patterning. And FinFET extraction.
- Foundry Services: GlobalShuttle advanced multi-project wafer (MPW) for flexible prototyping. Advanced interconnect 2.5D and 3D solutions.
- ARM/SoC solutions (2 pods) industry leading performance and energy efficient ARM processor-based SoCs accompanied by energy efficient accelerator co-processors for heterogeneous computing.
There will aso be numerous presentations every day on the booth. Some may require pre-registration but there will be an open theater where partners give short presentations on their collaboration with GF. Details will soon be available on the GF DAC microsite.
Throughout DAC there will be presentations by GF employees in various places during the week:
- Tuesday, June 4, Pavilion Panel, Dave McCann Is This the Right Time to Create Standards for 2.5D/3D-IC Designs?
- Tuesday, June 4, Synopsys Breakfast, Subi Kengeri and Kelvin Low Two-way collaboration on FinFETs and 14XM
- Tuesday, June 4, Management Day, Bob Madge Decision-making for complex ICs
- Tuesday, June 4, Cadence IP Talks, Subi Kengeri Topic TBD
- Wednesday, June 5, Mentor Panel, Richard Trihy No fear of FinFET
- Wednesday, June 5, Pavilion Panel, Luigi Capodieci Learn the secrets of Design for Yield
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 150 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC). For more information, visit http://www.globalfoundries.com.
<script type="IN/Share" data-counter="right"></script>